Regular price $98.00
- traditional Japanese lopping shears with big strong forged blades and stout oak handles. No messing about with squidgy shock absorbers - the oak handles take care of that - or adjustable, ratchet jiggery pokery, just the very pleasing action of properly forged carbon steel at work.
- suitable for branches up to 1", although as some species are harder than others
- handles are white oak, blades are SK steel
- includes vinyl sheaf
- 24" length x 7.5" width x 1.15" depth, 3.5" length of blades
- made in a family business renowned for merging traditional blacksmithing methods with more efficient production techniques in Sanjo, Japan