- Il Buco handmade spatterware terra cotta large serving dish is inspired by traditional Puglian ceramics and the bottega that produces this collection is run by three generations of traditional ceramicists
- the green-on-white splattered glaze is a signature technique of the small village in the Marche region where they are produced
- each serving dish is entirely made by hand and completely unique
- food-safe glaze surface
- dishwasher safe, do not microwave or place in oven
- 12.5" diameter x 3" height
- made in Italy
Il Buco started life in 1994 when independent filmmaker Donna Lennard and her Italian partner, Alberto Avalle, opened an off-the-beaten path antique store on cobblestoned Bond Street. The Il Buco Family is now multiple restaurants, and an artisanal home line inspired by owner Donna Lennard’s travels throughout Italy. You can find more from Il Bucco here...