- KHEM Studios "monster board" was designed as a perfect solution for the kitchen or the table
- all woods are locally sourced kiln-dried woods that are oiled and waxed with food-safe finishing products
- available in walnut, maple and ebonized ash
28.5” length x 7.5” width x 1.125” thickness
- recommended care: clean the boards with warm water and soap, and dry the board immediately, frequently apply a mineral oil and/or beeswax to keep your wood products at their most optimal stable state
- made by hand in Upstate New York
Founded by Erik Guzman and Kari Lorenson, KHEM Studios are the makers of furniture and homewares. For me, their pieces are the perfect juxtaposition of hand craft and refinement, natural materials and clean lines. Introduced through mutual friends, I’m thrilled to have KHEM products in the shop, and I’m very happy to now introduce them to you. You can find more from KHEM Studios here...