Skip to content
Bordallo Pinheiro was originally founded in 1884 and now plays an essential role in the revitalization of Portuguese ceramics. The brand remains faithful to tradition through the use of ancestral manufacture techniques and naturalistic motifs.. You can find more from Bordallo Pinheiro here...
- made from earthenware and hand painted, each bowl features a rich green color and is made to look like cabbage leaves
- 5.125" height x 12.25" width
- microwave and dishwasher safe
- made in Portugal
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection