Skip to content
- In 367 exquisite plates, this treasure of botanical literature records the flowers of the palatial grounds at Eichstätt, Bavaria, once some of the most beautiful gardens in history.
- The illustrations are organized by season and, following the classification system used today, show plants belonging to a total of 90 families and covering 340 genera.
- Hardcover, 5.5" x 7.7", 544 pages
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection